Bad Marriages are a health hazard.
Did you know that women who stay silent and bottleup their feelings during marital disputes have a much greater risk of dying than wives who let rip and express themselves?
Many of the issues that women have to deal with are quite unique to women, while others, although common to men, often require a different approach to gain successful resolution. Some that we have dealt with include:
- Depression/post natal depression
- Overcoming fears, anxiety, PMT, panic attacks
- Dealing with the results of trauma, phobias and stress
- Increasing confidence and self-esteem
- Resolving relationship and family problems
- Dealing with the results of domestic violence, sexual, physical, emotional abuse, bullying or harassment, either recent or in childhood
- Career development and resolving work related issues
- Working to resolve health issues, ME/CFS
- Resolving distress from self harm and/or eating disorders
- Self development - understanding what you feel, what you want, and how you want your life to be
Call us at NorthSide Counselling, we are there to help you.